10,000 square feet
4,000 square feet
main room, Mezzanines, Stage & Kitchen
The entire building has been completely renovated with modern conveniences while keeping historical lighting, fixtures, and design details intact.
The Stage in the Main Room is perfectly elevated allowing presentations, ceremonies, bands and DJ's to be featured during the event.
The Front and Back Yards easily entertain a range of events, from sophisticated evening dinner reception to hundreds of guests for a children's birthday party.
The uniqueness of the building and property allows for multipurpose events with fast turn around from ceremony to cocktails to a seated dinner reception.
- Easily access double doors off the Main Room make load in and load out fast and efficient
- Modern electrical outlets are throughout the space and readily accessible
- Central AC and Heat
- PA System & Projector available for an additional cost
- New Durable Engineered Wood Floors
- Well equipped prep kitchen with new appliances and filtered water
- Renovated restrooms with separate vanity area and four fully private stalls including ADA accessible
- Valet is encouraged for events over 150 Guests. For smaller groups street parking available
- Driveway is excellent for food trucks and caterer staging
Please contact us to discuss what you are looking for and if The York Manor is the right fit for you.
- We book Friday events in 10 hour blocks, Saturday's are 12 hours and Sunday's are at 10 hours (additional hours can be purchased at an additional cost per hour)
- We require a 50% deposit to secure your date that is non-refundable 90 days prior to the event day, should you need to cancel there is a cancellation fee
- We do require additional event insurance and a site representative for every event
- Pre & Post cleaning service, garbage bins and recycling bins with liners as well as garbage hauling are included in the rental fee
- We allow outside licensed, insured, certified and/or permitted vendors for catering and bartending services
- We can also host government/council meetings, workshops, community gatherings for a reduced fee so please contact us for options
- We can recommend vendors for table, chairs and event rentals but alas we do not rent in-house furniture